The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below . Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to Z-Flex Skateboards indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by Z-Flex Skateboards. Z-Flex Skateboards reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time. Basic personal information is sent to Global Collect (payment gateway) upon using http://www.Z-Flexskateboards.com/us/ for the purchasing of goods.
By ordering or registering on Z-Flex Skateboards you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link and we will remove you from marketing communications.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Z-Flex Skateboards reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Z-Flex Skateboards reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. Z-Flex Skateboards is selling to end user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products offered by Z-Flex Skateboards.
Z-Flex Skateboards is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
The delivery times provided by Z-Flex Skateboards are estimates only. Z-Flex Skateboards will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. Z-Flex Skateboards cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses. Free shipping for orders over $50 does not apply to Puerto Rico and Alaska.
Acceptance of the Goods
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
Change of Address
Z-Flex Skateboards cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order.Address Confirmation is given on the review & buy page in the checkout section of the site. If this is not noticed until after your order is finalized, please contact Customer Service immediately.We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however due to the fast turnaround of our warehouse, some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section for more information.
International Customs ChargesSome orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. Z-Flex Skateboards do not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and Z-Flex Skateboards will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Z-Flex Skateboards will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
All Z-Flex skateboards are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This means that Z-Flex Skateboards will repair or replace, at our discretion, any Z-Flex Skateboard product that is defective. This is the only condition covered by Z-Flex Skateboard’s warranty. No other warranty is expresses or implied.The warranty does not cover breakage due to wear and tear, improper installation of components, wrong foot positioning while landing tricks or intentional breakage.The warranty does not cover normal wear and abuse. This includes nose/tail wear caused by riding the board, edge chipping from impact or dropping of board and warping due to exposure to heat, sun or cold. Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, death, loss or damage, direct or consequential arising out of the use or inability to use this product. Before use, the user must determine the relevant product for their needs before use and assume all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
To submit a warranty claim, return the goods to the place of purchase for in-store purchases or, for online purchases please contact our customer service team.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in US Dollars.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased to the value of the local currency used by the Z-Flex Skateboards website, that you made the purchase though. Simply adding this item to your cart and making payment in the same way as ordering any other item.
- Once a Gift Voucher(s) has been purchased, the voucher code will be sent to the nominated email address.
- To redeem a Gift Vouchers(s), add the items you wish to purchase to the cart. At checkout you will have the opportunity to enter the Gift Voucher code and the balance of the Gift Voucher will be deducted accordingly.
- You may redeem multiple Gift Vouchers in one transaction, simply enter the Gift Voucher Code and click add. Then enter the second Gift Voucher Code and click add.
- Once redeemed in full, Gift Vouchers are no longer valid.
- When purchasing items that exceed the value of the Gift Voucher, any amounts still owing after the gift voucher(s) has been redeemed will be due for payment using the available payment options.
- When purchasing items less than the value of the Gift Voucher, the residual balance will remain on the Gift Voucher for future purchases up to the date the Gift Voucher expires, if permitted by the relevant laws.
- Orders will not be shipped until all amounts have been paid in full.
- If permitted under the relevant laws, the Gift Voucher shall expire and terminate if not redeemed within 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are for the value purchased only and further funds cannot be added. An additional Gift Voucher would need to bought in this case.
- Gift Voucher are only valid for use on https://www.zflex.com/us/ and cannot be used in non-Absolute Board Co., Inc. stores.
- Customers must contact our customer care team within 7 days from the date of purchase to cancel their order and a refund will be processed. Cancellations outside of this timeframe are not permitted. All exceptions will be at Z-Flex Skateboards absolute discretion.
- Further Terms and Conditions may be listed on the Gift Voucher itself so we recommend you check these details carefully, as upon purchase you are agreeing to all these terms and conditions.
Refunds & Returns
- Z-Flex Skateboards will provide goods that are:
- Of merchantable quality
- Fit for the purpose you described
- Match the description given
- Are free of defects and faults
If the goods sold to not meet these conditions we may offer to repair, replace or refund at our discretion.
You are not obliged to a refund, credit or exchange if you:
- Changed your mind, no longer want the goods or just don’t like them
- Found the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price
If goods are to be returned they must be in as new condition with packaging and tags still attached.
When returning goods contact Z-Flex Skateboards for instructions on correct return procedures.
For more details, view our Returns and Refunds Policy
If notified before goods have been dispatched Z-Flex Skateboards can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, Z-Flex Skateboards reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This site is owned and operated by Absolute Board Co Inc. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Absolute Board Co Inc. All software used on the site is the sole property of Absolute Board Co Inc. or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Absolute Board Co Inc. prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, Z-Flex Skateboards shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
Z-Flex Skateboards shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Z-Flex Skateboards shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
You acknowledge that Z-Flex Skateboards is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
By submitting any content to Z-Flex Skateboards, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Z-Flex Skateboards (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Z-Flex Skateboards a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Z-Flex Skateboards and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Email: Email us here
Address: Suite 102, 4040 Calle Platino
Oceanside, California, USA, 92056
Telephone: Telephone customer service on 855-736-6927
Written by: Absolute Board Co Inc. Company Registration Number 335 4073